Reservations are required, and business hours are by appointment only. Please call 316-733-9282. Full payment for services is due at check-out. We accept cash, check or Venmo payment. Please give us at least 48 hours prior notice for cancellation.
Proof of current vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian is required. Ask your vet to please fax or email us at least 2 days prior to boarding.
Fax: 316-733-9282 Email: email@example.com
- Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper/Parvo (DHPP), Bordetella and H3N2 vaccinations. They also must be on a flea/tick preventative. (Bordetella must be within 6 months of boarding.) A Leptospirosis vaccination is highly recommended.
- Puppies are required to be current on Rabies and need to have had at least 2 sets of vaccinations prior to boarding.
- Cats must be current on Rabies and FVRCCP.
- Kittens are required to be current on Rabies and need to have had at least 2 sets of vaccinations prior to boarding.
Age, Health, & Behavior
All guests must be at least 4 months of age. All guests over 1 year old must be spayed/neutered. They must be in good health and free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Guests must be non-aggressive toward people.
There is no additional charge for administering oral medications.
If an unexpected illness or an injury arises during your pet’s stay, we will contact your veterinarian or our local vet hospital, located 1 mile west of us.
What to Bring
We provide your pet with food bowls, a blanket and a bed. Please bring enough food for your pet’s entire stay, along with some extra food in case your return is delayed. Even the best boarding will be a change for your pet, and switching foods can add unnecessary stress on your pet’s body.
- Dogs – Please bring collar and/or harness.
- Cats – Please arrive with pet in a carrier.
You may also bring:
- Something with your scent, such as a worn t-shirt, a sock or a blanket to provide additional comfort for your pet
- Personal bed/bedding ( must be washable )